Here are some pictures of a cake I made for my friend, Angela. Her baby shower was this morning. I wanted the cake to coordinate with Angela's decor in her baby room. I think it turned out well. She paid me the best compliment by saying that she could put the cake right into the baby room and it would go perfectly. She used grey/silver and pink colors and the style is antiquey and modern. The grey/silver accents I was planning didn't turn out but I actually like it better than what I had planned. The cake was vanilla (using yummy real vanilla from my friend, Melissa). The layers were filled with raspberry buttercream and fresh raspberries. Fluffy white buttercream covered the outside. It was yum yum yummy!!!
2 comments:
OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! This is ART!!! And it looks sooooo yummy!!!! I hate that I missed another one of your creation!!!!
Beautiful! I love your cakes..they always taste so amazing1
Post a Comment